Olympic fever

|
Everyone and their mother is complaining about the vapid, myopic media coverage so I won't dogpile even though I would happily leverage my agreement to more than 110 percent. My niche bitch is about the rampant drug testing that the aw-Thor-itties impose on the athletes. I'd rather that there was no drug testing at all in any competitions. How can an athlete really say they gave it their all if they didn't sacrifice their gonads through repeated horse testosterone injections? Is 70 home runs really the best the human race can do? I'd wager that Barry could've hit 100 if he didn't have to sneak around to get his injections.
Let the world-class athletes make Achilles' choice: glory or long life. Would you die in debilitating pain at 50 for a $200 million contract at 25?

0 comments: