B-log block

|
Sorry no writey lately -- after the moving/travels I've been exhausted and suffering from one of my post-treatment "episodes" which has pushed the blog a bit down the list of things on my mind. But rest assured, there will be snark a-flowing in another day or so.

I've found myself totally sucked into the Olympics despite my desire to be apathetic about them. That volleyball is a pretty good spectator sport! I might even pay the occasional odd dollar to see it live sometime in the future.

I thought it was funny to watch the white guys getting smoked by the East Africans in the marathon today. I wonder how much of their regional dominance has to do with Founder Effect and how much with selective environmental pressures. Oops, sorry -- is that racist? Quick, look away! We'll talk about something less radical tomorrow, like the death of the Republic.

0 comments: