Hillary Clinton's backdoor, er, womyn

|
I was downing shots of whiskey at the local watering hole when, as if by magic, the conversation turned to women and politics. I was so taken aback at this strange turn of events that I was temporarily unprepared to provide evidence for my obvious point that Hillary Clinton is in fact a foaming-at-the-mouth bull-dyke lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that!). Disagree? Tsk tsk - you country rubes have no Gaydar...I present to you a picture of Huma Abedin, Hillary's Chief of Staff:



I mean, DAMN. That woman is a nine with brains and poise. These are the kind of women who gravitate to the Alphas at the center of the universe, which describes Hillary to a T. That's why she lets Bill have the scraps from the intern pool. Cause he's her bitch.

Res ipsa loquitur.

0 comments: